Each participant is required to:
- undertake their own risk assessment consult with G.P/ others regarding any personal health concerns
- discuss any concerns with their Service Manager/Headteacher
- notify trainer of any issues of relevance to your participation in this training
- wear suitable clothing and soft footwear
- remove any watches, jewellery, body piercings, etc. to ensure your awn safety and that of others. Ensuring that fingernails are of a suitable length to minimise injuries to self and others
- be prepared to participate fully in the physical techniques as requested or demonstrated by the Team teach tutor, unless risk assessment dictates otherwise.
N.B. close physical contact with other participants & instructors is a necessity during the training of TEAM – TEACH. There is a strong emphasis given to a code of conduct, courtesy and sensitivity that is respectful to all.
It is an expectation that this code shall be maintained and respected by all participants during the training. Course members who act outside of this code will be advised once and then required to sit out and observe.
- adhere to all instructions given by the Team teach tutors regarding Health & Safety issues, especially those related to role play and levels of resistance permitted during the learning of the physical skills.
- to attend promptly and to complete the whole of the training days in order to qualify for certification.