At The Woodlands Primary, we have an expectation that all children wear school uniform.
Uniform should never be a barrier to learning. One sweatshirt is provided free of charge. If you would like to order additional sweatshirts with the school logo on, they can be ordered through the school at the cost price of £7.50 – £8.50 (depending on size). Alternatively, you can purchase extra plain school jumpers/cardigans at any shop e.g. Asda, Tesco, Sainsburys etc.
Please ensure all clothing including shoes/Trainers, coats and hats are clearly labelled with your child’s name.
- Grey/Black trousers or skirt
- White polo-shirt
- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan, without a hood, either plain or with The Woodlands logo
- School summer dresses and black/grey shorts can be worn in the summer
- Plain, sturdy shoes/trainers
- Coat or jacket (suitable for weather conditions)