Introduction to the Planner
This Planner is designed to help you:
- Plan your work
- Manage your time
- Set targets for improvement
- Keep your own record of achievements you have earned
- Log your Woodland cash
- Remind you of how you can earn, loose and spend you Woodland cash
Plans for your Planner
- You must have your planner with you at all times.
- You are responsible for your planner, take care of it and ensure you do not loose it! This may be the only record of the Woodlands Cash you have earned.
- This planner will benefit you, if you use it correctly and keep it up to date. It will also help staff set you targets and show your next school and parents/carers how you are getting on at the Woodlands.
School hours can be found under Our School Day in the School Office section of our website.